Tonight's 40m net

Wayne Dillon

OK folks, we tried. John - K8CQA kept up the struggle until we made it. QRN/M was horrendous from here in SE Kansas.
Thanks John, much appreciated.
Vy 72/3 all es God Bless de NQ0RP/WQ5RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

Membership Chairman - 4SQRP Group
4SQRP 40m NCS
4SQRP #95
FISTS 17184
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155T
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192
DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686

Charles W. Powell

I was listening but there wasn’t a peep where I am located in east-central KS.

72,

Chas - NK8O

On Sep 21, 2016, at 7:57 PM, Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

[...]

John C. Demuth - K8CQA

Wayne,
QRN was terrible here.  Began using 175' longwire; could barely hear you & got no response from you.  Then switched to my NVIS 40-
meter dipole (about 8' high) your signals jumped up in strength and you heard my first call!  Thanks for hanging in there.  Didn't read the e-mail about the call change until just a few minutes ago, but did recognize the club call once I could hear you decently.  First check-in for me in months (maybe 18-24 months?!)
72/73 de John K8CQA

Wayne Dillon

John it was good to hear you last evening, thanks for keeping on trying. If QRP was easy they'd all be doing it, right?
Be blessed
Wayne - NQ0RP

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 10:06 PM, 'John C. Demuth' demuthent@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

[...]

Thanks for the try Chas,