I forgot the SSS

Paul Smith

At Big Hill last night I charcoaled the largest rib eyes that the meat market had and cooked camp fire baked potatoes. Ate a bellyful and sat by the campfire. I plain forgoit the SSS. Oh well Ill do better next month. de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook

John Lonigro

Paul:

I don't think you missed much.  I listened for almost an hour and heard nothing.  I was on the phone at the time and didn't think it would be polite to try calling CQ -hi.

72,

John AA0VE

On 11/14/2016 07:11 PM, Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] wrote:

At Big Hill last night I charcoaled the largest rib eyes that the meat market had and cooked camp fire baked potatoes. Ate a bellyful and sat by the campfire. I plain forgoit the SSS. Oh well Ill do better next month. de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook

Johnny AC0BQ

Oh well we forgive you Paul!

On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 7:11 PM Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

At Big Hill last night I charcoaled the largest rib eyes that the meat market had and cooked camp fire baked potatoes. Ate a bellyful and sat by the campfire. I plain forgoit the SSS. Oh well Ill do better next month. de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook

Wayne Dillon

With the conditions the bands were in I think Paul got the best of it...

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

Membership Chairman - 4SQRP Group
4SQRP 40m NCS
4SQRP #95
FISTS 17184
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155T
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192
DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686
Zombie# 1186

Tom Sevart

On 11/14/16 19:11, Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] wrote:

At Big Hill last night I charcoaled the largest rib eyes that the meat
market had and cooked camp fire baked potatoes. Ate a bellyful and sat
by the campfire. I plain forgoit the SSS. Oh well Ill do better next
month. de Paul N0NBD
I think if I had a thick ribeye in front of me I'd probably forget about radio too.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

Paul Smith

I sure did. Ther steak was good and was nice to sit at the campfire!

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook

> At Big Hill last night I charcoaled the largest rib eyes that the meat
> market had and cooked camp fire baked potatoes. Ate a bellyful and sat
> by the campfire. I plain forgoit the SSS. Oh well Ill do better next
> month. de Paul N0NBD

I think if I had a thick ribeye in front of me I'd probably forget about
radio too.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

---

------------------------------------

------------------------------------

4SQRP Website: http://4sqrp.com
Plan to attend OzarkCon on - April 1-2, 2016

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)