Second Sunday Sprint coming up

John Lonigro

This is NOT SPAM email, like we've been getting lately. This is the real deal! The Second Sunday Sprint is this coming Sunday, December 11th, from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Go to qrpcontest.com for details.

Note: this is the final Second Sunday Sprint of the year. After the contest, besides the regular monthly winner, there will be an overall winner for the period November, 2015 to December, 2016. We can probably guess who that person will be, but you never know (at least until I tally the results about a week from now).

For the last time, I'm asking anyone who turns on his radio and makes an effort to participate in the contest for at least 15 minutes to make his entry on the website, just so I can gauge how much activity the sprint generates. While the number of participants seems to hover around 10, I believe that's enough activity to continue running the contest. However, more participants is always better.

Finally, I'm being held hostage in Somalia (or is it Nigeria? I forget...). Anyway, I have an incredibly rich uncle who will reward you handsomely if you send lots of money to me to effect my release. I will accept Paypal (hi).

72 and I hope to hear all of you in the contest next Sunday (wouldn't that be amazing?),

John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator