Topics

Bayou Jumper Temp sold out!

Jim Sheldon

For those of us who have them on order, how can we find out if we got in
before the sell out? I need to know this due to a build commitment for
someone.

Jim - W0EB

Dennis Gaskill

Contact Larry Hastings for kit order questions.

Larry live in Augusta , Ks you can call him locally

Dennis KC0IFQ

Ariel Jacala

Dave K4SV ordered his on the 19th of December and he is #59 of the first hundred they are able to kit.  According to Larry - new parts are on order but will take perhaps up to 5 weeks to get enough parts to sell kits again.   Those who ordered on the 19th or 20th of December electronically maybe the lucky ones.  Contact Larry Hastings to find out if you are in the queue.   He can only kit 5 per day.  Even if you are in the queue it maybe the first or second week in January.

Ariel NY4G

Sent from my iPad