What a great kit is the Bayou Jumper!

Curt

I am about 1/2 through assembly and continue to marvel at the quality of this kit.  It rather reminds me of the K1 built years ago.  All who prepared this kit deserve abundant accolades.  The documentation, the layout, the pcb with plated-through holes, masking, labeling, silkscreen work on the panel, attention to every detail.  Amazing.  And for less than $90 delivered?!  I am so glad to have ordered one early.

72, Curt KB5JO

Ariel Jacala

Thanks for the report Kurt.

73

Ariel NY4G

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 25, 2016, at 15:47, rhulett1@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I am about 1/2 through assembly and continue to marvel at the quality of this kit.  It rather reminds me of the K1 built years ago.  All who prepared this kit deserve abundant accolades.  The documentation, the layout, the pcb with plated-through holes, masking, labeling, silkscreen work on the panel, attention to every detail.  Amazing.  And for less than $90 delivered?!  I am so glad to have ordered one early.

72, Curt KB5JO

Walter - K5EST

Thank you, Curt! We do have amazing genius at work with the 4 State kits.

There is a whole team that shuns notoriety and just keep working towards a great kit.

Thank you for supporting 4SQRP and OzarkCon.

73....Walter . K5EST.  ...   4SQRP Kit Mgr