Straight Key Night

davemrtn

With Straight Key Night coming up in a few days, It will be a great opportunity to use the Bayou Jumper for and annual event !!

--

David Martin - NA1MH - Mountain Home, Ar.

Hello Dave
How cool is that!!
Super idea!!
Let Bayou Jumpers ring in the new Year on 7.122.

On Mon, Dec 26, 2016 at 2:33 PM David Martin davemrtn@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

With Straight Key Night coming up in a few days, It will be a great

opportunity to use the Bayou Jumper for and annual event !!

--

David Martin - NA1MH - Mountain Home, Ar.

davemrtn

Thank goodness it would be SKN, I guess my sloppy fist and poor copy ability will get by on SKN !

On 12/26/2016 15:16, Johnny Matlock wrote:
Hello Dave
How cool is that!!
Super idea!!
Let Bayou Jumpers ring in the new Year on 7.122.
On Mon, Dec 26, 2016 at 2:33 PM David Martin davemrtn@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

With Straight Key Night coming up in a few days, It will be a great

opportunity to use the Bayou Jumper for and annual event !!

--

David Martin - NA1MH - Mountain Home, Ar.

David Martin - NA1MH - Mountain Home, Ar.

kb4qqj

I'll be there with mine...."Bayou Jumping" from crystal to crystal.
7.122
7.112
7.114
7.050
Looking for you again Johnny!

Randy_KB4QQJ

In a message dated 12/26/2016 4:17:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, 4sqrp@... writes:

Hello Dave
How cool is that!!
Super idea!!
Let Bayou Jumpers ring in the new Year on 7.122.

Good Idea Randy
I have a few other crystals I need to mount so I can wiggle a little. It as well!

4sqrp@... writes:

Hello Dave

How cool is that!!

Super idea!!

Let Bayou Jumpers ring in the new Year on 7.122.

Bry Carling <af4k@...>

Call CQ Randy - I will be listening for you and will be using crystals nearby with a Drake 2NT and 2C.

I also have a NS40 Transmitter (half of a Bayou Jumper) and might run that too!

73 - Bry AF4K