4 SALE KX-1 4 bander and KENWOOD d710a/aprs

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge all
I like Woody, have some radios that I like but just
Don't use.

I bought the KX-1 about a year ago.
It's the 4 bander, with internal tuner and the filter board. It has the nb also.
The bands are 15,20,30, and 40.
No battery option.
It was built by N5DRB who did a beautiful job!!
Looks and works like new!!
I have the original manual.

450.00 shipped pay pal or usps mo.

The kenwood is NOT Qrp, sorry, but it's the D710a dual bander 70cm and 2 meters.
It has the GPS receiver mounted on the remote head.
 It comes with all the original brackets, books, cd, box, cables and a printed manual.
I used it mobile for 2 or 3 years, works as it should!
 450.00 shipped as well.

I have pictures of both, please reply direct off the reflector.
Ps
I may have some other Qrp stuff?
Still sorting!!

john adams <johnk4qq@...>

Johnny, I own a kx-1 and have owned a k-1. What you describe sounds more like a k-1. 73, John

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 2, 2017, at 5:36 PM, Johnny Matlock jomatlock@gmail.com [4sqrp] <4sqrp@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Ge all
I like Woody, have some radios that I like but just
Don't use.

I bought the KX-1 about a year ago.
It's the 4 bander, with internal tuner and the filter board. It has the nb
also.
The bands are 15,20,30, and 40.
No battery option.
It was built by N5DRB who did a beautiful job!!
Looks and works li

Johnny AC0BQ

CORRECTION!!
The ELECRAFT IS A K-1.