SSS

Paul Smith

The SSS was fun. The bands were better that they have been for weeks. I enjoyed it much de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook

Gary Ekker <gardenerguy8@...>

Hi Paul,

One of these days we are going to connect.  Tonight I heard you working W2SH.  Gave you several calls, but alas you didn't hear me.  I'll try again next months SSS.

72,
Gary/KF7WNS

On Sun, Feb 12, 2017 at 7:15 PM, Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

The SSS was fun. The bands were better that they have been for weeks. I enjoyed it much de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook

AG1P Ron

Glad you did good!  I struck out again.  I heard you and Charles but no one responded.

72 - Ron - AG1P