Topics

Activity Evenings.

Bry Carling <af4k@...>

Here is another opportunity for Bayou Jumper ops and other QRP folks...

We have a friendly evening of activity starting this week - every

Monday evening mostly with older homebrew and novice type rigs, on 7100 - 7125 kHz.

Many are QRP and very few above about 45 watts. Good listeners.

It may be a good opportunity for QRP friends to join the fun.

Hope to see some of you on there!

73 - Bry, AF4K / WN4NRR

Paul Smith

I call and listen every evening on 7122 for 4SQRP guys

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook