Listening on 7.120.9

m p

I am listening on 7.120.9 and will be for most of the evening.  Might step away for a short time later to make an evening meal later.

Roy Parker

AC2C is on 7.1204

On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 6:26 pm, ka8onw@... [4sqrp]
<4sqrp@...> wrote:

I am listening on 7.120.9 and will be for most of the evening.  Might step away for a short time later to make an evening meal later.

random.path

AE5KA here on 7.1208 for a bit with the Bayou Jumper

random.path

Always so much QRM here, at least for the wide passband of the BJ. Maybe being in Maine means I get more of that from Europe, but its really hard to pick out a CW signal!

Chip
AE5KA

m p

I could here your call just enough to make it out....very lite.  I called you but no luck.

AE5KA here on 7.1208 for a bit with the Bayou Jumper

m p

Yes...I'm getting the same here in Michigan.  I have other crystals 030....050...058...110...114