Wanted LTA straight key

Paul Smith

I am looking for a straight key to use on the SKCC frequencies. Currently I use one of my paddles on it side to get a straight key. Marshal Emm sold LTA keys for quite a while and they had some good looking keys. One of the keys was small maybe 2X3 brass and wood. And several larger but similar keys. I dont know the quality of these keys but I do have a LTA paddle of brass and wood I like VERY well and use quite a bit

If you have one that you would part with let me know price and such at  n0nbd@...

12 days till Ozarkcon registration closes.

Thanks,

de Paul Smith N0NBD

Sent from Outlook

Paul Ross <deadgoose@...>

Have you considered the key kits from American Morse Equipment? I have the KK1, and like it. Also J-38s are on Ebay, but they tend to get a pretty good price for them.

73 /paul W3FIS

Dale Putnam

I have a nice J-38, and can send photos too..

I'd let someone have it for $82 and I'll pay shipping.

Nice with a heavy base, with labels for "line" and "tel" and "J-38"

photos available.

Have a great day,
--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

"Actions speak louder than words"
1856 - Abraham Lincoln

Have you considered the key kits from American Morse Equipment? I have
the KK1, and like it. Also J-38s are on Ebay, but they tend to get a
pretty good price for them.

73 /paul W3FIS

---

Bob Nelson

Dale,
if no one else has first dibs, I'd like to buy that J-38.
73 - Bob, K6KL

BTW - Abraham Lincoln was misquoted.  What he really said was:
"CW speaks louder than any voice mode."

On Friday, March 17, 2017 10:03 PM, "Dale Putnam daleputnam@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I have a nice J-38, and can send photos too..
I'd let someone have it for $82 and I'll pay shipping.
Nice with a heavy base, with labels for "line" and "tel" and "J-38"
photos available.
Have a great day,
--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

"Actions speak louder than words"
1856 - Abraham Lincoln

Have you considered the key kits from American Morse Equipment? I have
the KK1, and like it. Also J-38s are on Ebay, but they tend to get a
pretty good price for them.

73 /paul W3FIS

---

Dale Putnam

Pending confirmation of funds, the J-38 has been spoken for.

Have a great day,
--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

"Actions speak louder than words"
1856 - Abraham Lincoln

Have you considered the key kits from American Morse Equipment? I have
the KK1, and like it. Also J-38s are on Ebay, but they tend to get a
pretty good price for them.

73 /paul W3FIS

---

Bob Nelson

Dale, I guess this means someone else got the J-38.
But thanks for letting me know.
73 - Bob, K6KL