Topics

New file uploaded to 4sqrp

4sqrp@...

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 4sqrp
group.

File : /OzarkCon-2016-presentations/OzarkCon 2017 Presentation KD0MQO.pdf
Uploaded by : fthies <kd0mqo@yahoo.com>
Description : Second part

You can access this file at the URL:

Regards,

fthies <kd0mqo@yahoo.com>

Donald Sanders

INVALID PATH

Dr. Don W4BWS

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 5:59 PM, <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 4sqrp
group.

File : /OzarkCon-2016-presentations/OzarkCon 2017 Presentation KD0MQO.pdf
Uploaded by : fthies <kd0mqo@...>
Description : Second part

You can access this file at the URL:

Regards,

fthies <kd0mqo@...>

Richard Dickerson

I just clicked on it and it worked on my iPad

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 11, 2017, at 18:01, Don Sanders w4bws1@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

INVALID PATH

Dr. Don W4BWS

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 5:59 PM, <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 4sqrp
group.

File : /OzarkCon-2016-presentations/OzarkCon 2017 Presentation KD0MQO.pdf
Uploaded by : fthies <kd0mqo@...>
Description : Second part

You can access this file at the URL:

https://help.yahoocom/kb/index?page=content&y=PROD_GRPS&locale=en_US&id=SLN15398

Regards,

fthies <kd0mqo@...>

James W. Hodgson

Could not access all URL's listed by
as getting bad path and other access errors.
Jim VA3HOD

On Apr 11, 2017, at 18:01, Don Sanders w4bws1@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

INVALID PATH

Dr. Don W4BWS

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 5:59 PM, <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 4sqrp
group.

File : /OzarkCon-2016-presentations/OzarkCon 2017 Presentation KD0MQO.pdf
Uploaded by : fthies <kd0mqo@...>
Description : Second part

You can access this file at the URL:

Regards,

fthies <kd0mqo@...>

Frank Thies

I updated the file names after the upload. Sorry for the confusion.

Frank
KD0MQO

Sent from my iPhone