Tonight's 40m net

Wayne Dillon

GE all,
Condx were bad, just made out WA9PWP and K4EQ who got honest reports when they appeared in between the static crashes. There was one other but I just couldn't copy, got the occasional 2 but nothing else. Was that you Chas?
Maybe better next week and hopefully Paul will have better luck on 80m shortly.
Be blessed all de Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

NAQCC MWN NCS
NAQCC Net manager
NAQCC # 0759
Membership Chairman - 4SQRP Group
4SQRP 40m NCS
4SQRP #95
FISTS 17184
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-11504
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155T
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192
DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686
Zombie# 1186

Robert Schmedake <weaselradio1@...>

Hey! I think that may have been me. I still haven't figured out what I am supposed to say, and the rest of you are still too fast for me, but after I sent a "4SQRP DE ADØTF ADØTF K" I heard a response with CPY in it.  Not for sure, but it might have been.  You were coming in clear as a bell. Just too fast for me.

Bob Schmedake
ADØTF (Terribly Flawed)

[...]

w2sh@...

Yessir Wayne,

'twas me.  I was a few minutes late and so missed Paul, WA9PWP, who is never less than 579 here, be it on 40m or 80m.

You were a steady 559 and K4EQ was 589/599.

72,

Charles, W2SH

Condx were bad, just made out WA9PWP and K4EQ who got honest reports when they appeared in between the static crashes. There was one other but I just couldn't copy, got the occasional 2 but nothing else. Was that you Chas?
Maybe better next week and hopefully Paul will have better luck on 80m shortly.
Be blessed all de Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

www.4sqrp.com
Welcome to the web home of the Four States QRP Group, devoted to low power (QRP) amateur radio building and operation. Club Call Sign WQ5RP
NAQCC MWN NCS
NAQCC Net manager
NAQCC # 0759
Membership Chairman - 4SQRP Group
4SQRP 40m NCS
4SQRP #95
FISTS 17184
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-11504
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155T
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192
DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686
Zombie# 1186

AG1P Ron

No joy here in Oregon but at least noise levels are down since storms finally decided to move east.

72 - Ron - AG1P

[...]

Sam Neal

Hello All,

Mr. Lightening Storm parked right over my house and irrigated north Liberty
County Texas during net time.

It was so bad, the satellite TV signals couldn't get through it. Maybe next
week.

73,

Sam Neal N5AF
Celebrating 60 Years In Amateur Radio

http://www.4sqrp.com/index.php

NAQCC MWN NCS

NAQCC Net manager

NAQCC # 0759

Membership Chairman - 4SQRP Group

4SQRP 40m NCS
4SQRP #95

FISTS 17184

FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)

G-QRP-11504

QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155T

SOC #848
30MDG#1176

NEQRP #693

GORC #192

DMC (Digital Modes Club) # 06686

Zombie# 1186

weaselradio1@yahoo.com <weaselradio1@...>

Oh well, maybe I can get on the net next time. At least I could hear the net this week.