Cricket Parts Alert

Gary / af7t

I've received recent reports that at least some kits were shipped with one part missing: only 1 small aluminum spacer vs the 2 required.

I've been packaging kits in batches of 25 with individual inventories for each kit. However, it appears that some kits were missing that one part (and I've discovered the root cause). Unfortunately, I do not know how many kits were affected.

If you are one of the unfortunate kitters missing the part please contact me and I will mail it to you the same day. The email address, and my call, are on the Cricket kit page and my signature line below

72,
Gary/w0gx
CricketMaster
4sqrpcricket@...

Curt

I was missing a spacer.  Not sure how to send a message to just the poster.  72, Curt KB5JO

John Daly

Gary:

I believe I was one, I received the two washer that fit under the Morse key but only had one smaller aluminum spacer in my kit. So if you could mail me one or advise that would be great. Are the two aluminum spacers used with the optional plug to the external key? Just curious. Build the kit with my 13 year old grandson. Great first kit for him.

73 - John

John L. Daly w4usf
1539 Coppersmith Ct.
Lutz, FL 33559