Bayou Jumper Case

Richard Dickerson

I was in in Hobby Lobby today and noticed they were out of the boxes we use for the Bayou Jumper.  That started me thinking about alternatives. I found a company that makes custom hollow books.  Who would be interested in a Bayou Jumper sized hollow book titled Rebecca or Key to Rebecca?  Perhaps the art of war or on war?  If enough of us are interested (minimum of 5) we can get a quote.  Standard offerings are about $25.  Seems very cloak and dagger.

Richard

WF2F

Ariel Jacala

I am interested

Ariel NY4G

Sent from my iPad

On May 14, 2017, at 05:50, richard.dickerson@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I was in in Hobby Lobby today and noticed they were out of the boxes we use for the Bayou Jumper.  That started me thinking about alternatives. I found a company that makes custom hollow books.  Who would be interested in a Bayou Jumper sized hollow book titled Rebecca or Key to Rebecca?  Perhaps the art of war or on war?  If enough of us are interested (minimum of 5) we can get a quote.  Standard offerings are about $25.  Seems very cloak and dagger.

Richard

WF2F

William Wisbey

I'd be interested as well.

Allen Wisbey, W1SBY

On May 14, 2017, at 4:50 AM, Lionking45 lionking45@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I am interested

Ariel NY4G

Sent from my iPad

On May 14, 2017, at 05:50, richard.dickerson@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I was in in Hobby Lobby today and noticed they were out of the boxes we use for the Bayou Jumper.  That started me thinking about alternatives. I found a company that makes custom hollow books.  Who would be interested in a Bayou Jumper sized hollow book titled Rebecca or Key to Rebecca?  Perhaps the art of war or on war?  If enough of us are interested (minimum of 5) we can get a quote.  Standard offerings are about $25.  Seems very cloak and dagger.

Richard

WF2F

m p

I would also be interested.

Mark
KA8ONW

I was in in Hobby Lobby today and noticed they were out of the boxes we use for the Bayou Jumper.  That started me thinking about alternatives. I found a company that makes custom hollow books.  Who would be interested in a Bayou Jumper sized hollow book titled Rebecca or Key to Rebecca?  Perhaps the art of war or on war?  If enough of us are interested (minimum of 5) we can get a quote.  Standard offerings are about $25.  Seems very cloak and dagger.

Richard
WF2F

RWeeks <neotoxo54@...>

Might I add the following suggestion?

If you going to have a custom case made for the Bayou Jumper, consider including storage space and places for most or all the accoutrements/accouterments (your choice of words) such as the crystals, coxial cable, external key, battery and maybe even an antenna.

Just Saying...72s

SENT FROM MY IPAD MINI
Rocky Weeks, AF5AF
East Arkansas Fur Takers, FTA Chap 29B
Arkansas Trappers Assoc.
South Western Arkansas Fur Takers, FTA Chap 29A

On May 14, 2017, at 11:24, m p ka8onw@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I would also be interested.

Mark
KA8ONW

I was in in Hobby Lobby today and noticed they were out of the boxes we use for the Bayou Jumper.  That started me thinking about alternatives. I found a company that makes custom hollow books.  Who would be interested in a Bayou Jumper sized hollow book titled Rebecca or Key to Rebecca?  Perhaps the art of war or on war?  If enough of us are interested (minimum of 5) we can get a quote.  Standard offerings are about $25.  Seems very cloak and dagger.

Richard
WF2F

deadgoose@...

If you get the three box set, the smallest fits the BJ. Interestingly enough, the larger box will fit the BJ small box and leave enough space for batteries,tuner, etc. When shipped, the three boxes are nested.

Just put a cleat on the bottom to retain the small box from sliding around.

73 /paul W3FIS

Jim Sheldon

If you get the three boxset, you can compartment the big one to hold the Bayou Jumper, tuner, and other small accessories, compartment the small one to fit a Cricket, keyer, small paddles and extra 9 volt batteries, and use the mid-sized one to carry wahr antennas, coax and have room left for a decent battery for the Bayou Jumper (just sayin'). 😛

W0EB