Thursday Morning Net.

WA0ITP

GM All,

There have been a few inquiries as the the status to the 7122 8AM Thursday morning 40M net.  Perhaps there is enough interest to re-open the net.  I was the previous NCS and, after many years, am not interested in doing it any longer.

Is anyone interest in being the new Thursday morning net NCS?

72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 5/24/2017 11:24 AM, Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp] wrote:

G'day all,
I will be unavailable for NCS duties this evening.
Get on and have fun.
Blessings all es God Bless de Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP