Cricketeer Member Number 003 is no longer available

dekle@...

WOO HOO BABY !!!!!!!

A few minutes after 6 a.m. this morning I had a great QSO on my Cricket with Dale - WN0WWY.
The band was exceptionally quiet and his 559 QRP signal was the only thing in my passband for a change.
We chatted for 10 minutes until QSB started.

The QSO with Dale was the 10th (unique callsign) QSO on my Cricket so I requested membership to the Cricket Society.
Man, that certificate is a beauty and it's going on the wall !!!

That little radio just amazes me.

73
Bill
KV6Z

Bob Zolecki

Congrats Bill de Bob z

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 5, 2017, at 12:17 PM, dekle@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

WOO HOO BABY !!!!!!!

A few minutes after 6 a.m. this morning I had a great QSO on my Cricket with Dale - WN0WWY.
The band was exceptionally quiet and his 559 QRP signal was the only thing in my passband for a change.
We chatted for 10 minutes until QSB started.

The QSO with Dale was the 10th (unique callsign) QSO on my Cricket so I requested membership to the Cricket Society.
Man, that certificate is a beauty and it's going on the wall !!!

That little radio just amazes me.

73
Bill
KV6Z

WA0ITP

Congrats Bill.  Good going, it is indeed a fun little rig isnt it.
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 6/5/2017 11:43 AM, Bob Zolecki bobzolecki@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Congrats Bill de Bob z

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 5, 2017, at 12:17 PM, dekle@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

WOO HOO BABY !!!!!!!

A few minutes after 6 a.m. this morning I had a great QSO on my Cricket with Dale - WN0WWY.
The band was exceptionally quiet and his 559 QRP signal was the only thing in my passband for a change.
We chatted for 10 minutes until QSB started.

The QSO with Dale was the 10th (unique callsign) QSO on my Cricket so I requested membership to the Cricket Society.
Man, that certificate is a beauty and it's going on the wall !!!

That little radio just amazes me.

73
Bill
KV6Z

Johnny AC0BQ

Good Going Bill
Congrats!

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Curt

Congratulations, quite an accomplishment!  Difficult band, frequency, QRPp, rockbound.  Wow!

72, Curt KB5JO

Walter - K5EST

Nice work, Bill!  Making QSOs with less than a watt are a prize for sure!
72....Walter - K5EST