From: "Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...>
To: "4sqrp@..." <4sqrp@...>
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 8:41 PM
Subject: [4sqrp] 0030 net on 40

I called for a while and heard:
AA5AB
K4EQ
WA9PWP
I called each one several times and no returns. I have a S9 plus noise level here and it is hard on the ears even with a TIGHT Elecraft filter... Ill try at 8 pm CDT
de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook

buddy presley <fisherbud@...>

I believe the band is fit to be used.  Watch it explode on Field Day.  The ops just are'nt getting on.  But my rhythm is off too.  I like to get on from 1 to 4 pm while others are working.  I'm retired.

On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 8:49 PM, "m p ka8onw@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I'm listening on 7.122 and only hearing a couple of high speed CW ops

Mark
KA8ONW

I called each one several times and no returns. I have a S9 plus noise level here and it is hard on the ears even with a TIGHT Elecraft filter... Ill try at 8 pm CDT
de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook

Paul Smith

I too am retired and usually can scare up a SKCC contact or two at 7-8 am CDT and again at 9-10 pm. I have to share the airtime with my son that is a digital operator. He turns in at 9 so I have an hour more to play. I too expect the bands to jump on the weekend. we will se. de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

JOHN CRONHELM

Would be interested to know if you were all using CW. I wonder if anyone was on LSB? I was looking out for phone signals, all I could hear was an extremely loud foreign fishermen on LSB, probably unlicensed.  Out on the Grand banks several huntred KM from St.John's.
73, John vo1jcc.

Sent from my iPod

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Paul Smith

Yep the 4SQRP net is a CW net. I would have a tough time doing side band,,,,, I do not own a mic. hi hi cul de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com