Sad News

Wayne Dillon

Good afternoon all.
To my 4SQRP Family it is my sad duty to report the passing of my dear wife shirley this morning. I'm kinda numb but wanted to get all the messaging done while I have a minute.
She thought the best of all my 4SQRP family, those she met and those she didn't
Be blessed all,
Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Rich Fowler <k8meg@...>

Condolence, Wayne. Sad News idea. Prayer lifted up!

Rich K8MEG

AG1P Ron

GM Wayne,

So sorry to hear of Shirley’s passing. We only met her a couple of times but from those times my bride and I found her to be one awesome lady.  Our prayers are with you and her.

72 - Ron - AG1P

To my 4SQRP Family it is my sad duty to report the passing of my dear wife shirley this morning. I'm kinda numb but wanted to get all the messaging done while I have a minute.

She thought the best of all my 4SQRP family, those she met and those she didn't

Be blessed all,

Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Jim Sheldon

That's a terrible loss Wayne, our sincere condolences & prayers.

Jim W0EB, Judy W0JMS

To my 4SQRP Family it is my sad duty to report the passing of my dear wife shirley this morning. I'm kinda numb but wanted to get all the messaging done while I have a minute.
She thought the best of all my 4SQRP family, those she met and those she didn't
Be blessed all,
Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Jeffrey Peters <k9jp.radio@...>

Dear Wayne,

Your strength at this time is amazing and a true blessing! Kris and I, send our most sincere condolences & prayers.

Kris and Jeff, K9JP

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 12:57 PM, Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Good afternoon all.
To my 4SQRP Family it is my sad duty to report the passing of my dear wife shirley this morning. I'm kinda numb but wanted to get all the messaging done while I have a minute.
She thought the best of all my 4SQRP family, those she met and those she didn't
Be blessed all,
Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

--
Not all of me will die - - - The good I do for others will live on forever.  <><

Johnny AC0BQ

Good afternoon Wayne
Pam and I are sorry for you loss.
We will keep u in our prayers.
Johnny AC0BQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Prof. Arnaldo Coro Antich

Dear amigo Wayne

Our sincere condolences for the loss of your dear wife Shirley

From your good amigos in La Habana , Cuba

Arnie Coro  CO2KK and my wife  Roxana Marquez CL2ROX

On 09/19/2017 12:57 PM, Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp] wrote:
Good afternoon all.
To my 4SQRP Family it is my sad duty to report the passing of my dear wife shirley this morning. I'm kinda numb but wanted to get all the messaging done while I have a minute.
She thought the best of all my 4SQRP family, those she met and those she didn't
Be blessed all,
Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

dekle <dekle@...>

I'm very sorry to hear the sad news Wayne.
If there is anything I can do let me know.

Bill
KV6Z

To my 4SQRP Family it is my sad duty to report the passing of my dear wife shirley this morning. I'm kinda numb but wanted to get all the messaging done while I have a minute.
She thought the best of all my 4SQRP family, those she met and those she didn't
Be blessed all,
Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Tom Sevart

On 09/19/17 11:57, Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@gmail.com [4sqrp] wrote:

So sorry for your loss, Wayne.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

bobby rolph

Very sorry to hear of your loss Wayne. Prayers lifted up.
Bobby Rolph kb4qnr
Lexington, My.

K4EQ

I'm terribly sorry for your loss, Wayne. May God grant you strength, peace, and comfort in this difficult time and in the days ahead.

Dale, K4EQ

m p

Wayne,

My thoughts and prayers to you and Shirley.

Mark
KA8ONW

To my 4SQRP Family it is my sad duty to report the passing of my dear wife shirley this morning. I'm kinda numb but wanted to get all the messaging done while I have a minute.
She thought the best of all my 4SQRP family, those she met and those she didn't
Be blessed all,
Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

JOHN CRONHELM

Very sorry to hear your sad news. May God support you at this difficult time.
John Vo1jcc,

On Sep 19, 2017 7:36 PM, "'dekle' dekle@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I'm very sorry to hear the sad news Wayne.
If there is anything I can do let me know.

Bill
KV6Z

To my 4SQRP Family it is my sad duty to report the passing of my dear wife shirley this morning. I'm kinda numb but wanted to get all the messaging done while I have a minute.
She thought the best of all my 4SQRP family, those she met and those she didn't
Be blessed all,
Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Dan Reynolds

Wayne, I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you in prayer my friend. May God cover you with His love.

W0IIT

Wayne,

Oh Wayne, so sad to get this sad news.  Of course, you know that Patsy and I are thinking of you in this terrible moment.  We just met Shirley once out at a Big Brutus Bash.  Her and Patsy really hit it off and stayed in contact for quite some time.  Over time what with our struggles with out health conditions their exchange of emails slacked off.  However when I told the sad news to her just now she was taken aback and sadden.

Again our thoughts are with you and yours in this difficult time.

cu es72, Bart W0IIT

On Sep 19, 2017, at 11:57 AM, Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Good afternoon all.
To my 4SQRP Family it is my sad duty to report the passing of my dear wife shirley this morning. I'm kinda numb but wanted to get all the messaging done while I have a minute.
She thought the best of all my 4SQRP family, those she met and those she didn't
Be blessed all,
Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Dean LaClair

Sorry to hear of your loss
God give you strength and have mercy on us all.
73
Dean

On Sep 19, 2017 1:26 PM, "Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Good afternoon all.
To my 4SQRP Family it is my sad duty to report the passing of my dear wife shirley this morning. I'm kinda numb but wanted to get all the messaging done while I have a minute.
She thought the best of all my 4SQRP family, those she met and those she didn't
Be blessed all,
Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

w2sh@...

Dear OM Wayne,

Physically I am located at least a kilomile from you and the 4SQRP heartland.  Yet over the years you and I have communicated a great deal, both on the air and by e-mail, on a variety of subjects and shared interests.

And, understandably so, I am deeply grieved to learn of this serious loss and the void it has suddenly created in your life.  But over time your sadness will gradually be displaced, for it will be increasingly replaced by the increased memories of those happy times you were so lucky to have Shirley a part of you and you a part of her.

You are both now in my prayers and will be especially 62 hours hence when I celebrate the Anglican communion.

With a heartfelt 72,

Charles,  W2SH

To my 4SQRP Family it is my sad duty to report the passing of my dear wife shirley this morning. I'm kinda numb but wanted to get all the messaging done while I have a minute.
She thought the best of all my 4SQRP family, those she met and those she didn't
Be blessed all,
Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Walter - K5EST

Wayne, sorry to hear of Shirley's passing. Joy, and I met her at Big Brutus and she was a pleasure to visit with at the gathering.

Prayers for you both!

73.... Walter . K5EST