Topics

Upcoming Event: Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets - Wed, 06/24/2020 20:00-21:00 #cal-reminder

Johnny AC0BQ

Hello Nate
The Dstar guys use the pi star dashboard.
I’m not sure if it supports all star?
73
Johnny ACØBQ

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 5:56 PM Nate Bargmann <n0nb@...> wrote:
* On 2020 24 Jun 15:01 -0500, main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar wrote:

> ** NEW *  Wednesday evening DMR Voice Net will be at (Thursday) 0300
> UTC (9:00PM Central Time Wednesday/)* Four States QRP has a
> Brandmeister *DMR Talk Group (TG31654)*. Join us to discuss QRP, ask
> questions, or just ragchew. The Wednesday net is a directed net  but
> any other time you may use the Talk Group to chat with other QRPers.
> Net Control operator is Bert NØ YJ.

Is there a bridge from this TG to AllStar?  I asks as I know some exist
and I just got an AllStar node (51932) configured and connected to my
440 repeater.  I'd check in as my schedule allows and possibly Mike,
AC0I, who has been to Oazarkcon in the past.

If not, could someone consider such a bridge?

72, Nate

possible worlds.  The pessimist fears this is true."

Web: https://www.n0nb.us
Projects: https://github.com/N0NB

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

* On 2020 24 Jun 15:01 -0500, main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar wrote:

** NEW *  Wednesday evening DMR Voice Net will be at (Thursday) 0300
UTC (9:00PM Central Time Wednesday/)* Four States QRP has a
Brandmeister *DMR Talk Group (TG31654)*. Join us to discuss QRP, ask
questions, or just ragchew. The Wednesday net is a directed net  but
any other time you may use the Talk Group to chat with other QRPers.
Net Control operator is Bert NØ YJ.
Is there a bridge from this TG to AllStar? I asks as I know some exist
and I just got an AllStar node (51932) configured and connected to my
440 repeater. I'd check in as my schedule allows and possibly Mike,
AC0I, who has been to Oazarkcon in the past.

If not, could someone consider such a bridge?

72, Nate

Web: https://www.n0nb.us
Projects: https://github.com/N0NB

main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets

When: Wednesday, 24 June 2020, 20:00 to 21:00, (GMT-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:40 and 80 Meters

View Event

Organizer: jomatlock@...

NCS is WQ5RP/ACØBQ

Wednesday evening 80 Meter CW Net. will be at  (8:30PM Central Time Wednesday).

The 80 meter net will be called on 3.564 MHz +/- QRM.
Net control operator is Johnny ACØBQ