Topics

[ADV] Re: [4SQRP] #BRUTUS Anyone think we'll go to Brutus this year? #BRUTUS

jrdock@ckt.net

I agree with Tom, the risk outweigh the fun in this case.  However that said, operating from the deck is still a lot of fun with the hot dog grill and a cool one. 👍

Pro

Jack R. Dock ... How about we give GOD a reason to continue blessing America?  In defense of America I pledge my life, my fortune and my sacred honor.
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.
"A veteran is someone who at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America for any amount, up to and including their life."

On Jul 10, 2020, at 7:25 PM, Tom Sevart <tmsevart@...> wrote:

On 7/10/2020 16:39, KK0S wrote:
Well, I am Really fed up with being cooped up for the duration.  BUT this sure beats he alternative!  No.  I am not going to Brutus this year.  Even with insurance and assuming you survived...a week or two of ICU can destroy your retirement account really quick.  Maybe a Virtual Brutus event from my back patio... But that's as far as I am willing to venture this year.  See you on the air.  72. Bruce. KK0S

I agree.  I'd love to take a vacation and go somewhere and do something but my rational nature says that staying home and away from other people is the smart thing to do.  I can't afford to catch Covid-19 and be off work for 3-4 weeks and have the shop shut down that long.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS