From: 4SQRP@groups.io <4SQRP@groups.io> on behalf of Gandalf The Gray <ronhogrider92@...>
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2017 9:04 PM
To: 4SQRP@groups.io
Subject: [4SQRP] Titanic key replica

Has anyone heard from Kent regarding this key?
Is such a key available?

Ron wb1hga

Gandalf The Gray <ronhogrider92@...>

I did too, and heard nothing either.
Anyone know Is there another source for such a keyer?

Ron wb1hga

On Dec 16, 2017, at 11:25 PM, Paul Smith <n0nbd@...> wrote:

I signed up my email and emailed with someone at Kent several MONTHS AGO AND HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING YET. i AM INTERESTED IN THE LEG KEY AS WELL DE pAUL n0nbd

Sent from Outlook