From: Bill VanKirk <bvkirk@...>
Date: 9/13/20 10:12 (GMT-05:00)
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] NOUVEAU 75 0N 3.815

I am hearing K0B just fine in Mound City, KS however he is not hearing me. Currently on 3.815 AM.

73
Bill

On Sun, Sep 13, 2020 at 8:07 AM Robert <e1dslr@...> wrote:
K0B ON THE AIR QRP AM

BERT
N0YJ

Bill
W0PT

--
73 DE N3OS - Gary
QRPARCI #3425

Paul Goemans

I heard K0B also, weak. Called QRO, no response. Heard you work him, Jim!

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI