to and from our family
celebrations

72's N0YJ

On Fri, Dec 22, 2017 at 12:32 AM, Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...> wrote:
Merry Christmas and Happy New QRP Year to everyone in the 4SQRP Nation.

If Santa had a Cricket beacon on the sleigh......betcha we could track him :-)

Joy Dufrain - NQ5R
Walter Dufrain - K5EST

4 State Group website: www.4SQRP.com

Walter - K5EST

Merry Christmas and Happy New QRP Year to everyone in the 4SQRP Nation.

If Santa had a Cricket beacon on the sleigh......betcha we could track him :-)

Joy Dufrain - NQ5R
Walter Dufrain - K5EST

4 State Group website: www.4SQRP.com

Dan Reynolds

I hope everyone and their families have a blessed, Merry Christmas and a great 2018.

Here's hoping the bands improve a little too...

--
Dan Reynolds -- KB9JLO
<><

Dale Putnam