Topics

Merry Christmas

Everett Catlin

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Thank everyone who has come to my aid and Elmered me with my problems. You are very much appreciated. I love my Bayou Jumper and hope to make many contacts in 2018.

73
Everett Catlin
N5MZX

Wayne Steury

I also wish everyone a very happy 😃 Christmas and prosperous new year. May your QRP contacts be many!

N9EGT Wayne. Cricket & Bayou Jumper

Sent from my iPhone