From: "dekle" <dekle@...>
Sender: 4SQRP@groups.io
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 20:44:51 -0800
To: <4SQRP@groups.io>
ReplyTo: 4SQRP@groups.io
Subject: [4SQRP] Jambalaya, Crawfish Pie, and Crickets

Frank (KD5ALD) has earned his Cricketeer Certificate and is the first to represent Louisiana.
He is now Cricketeer #008.  (His Qrz.com biography is a MUST READ.)

The single-digit certificate numbers are going fast.

73
Bill
KV6Z

Curt

Congratulations Frank!  My cricket had QSO with Frank's Dec 20, 2017, he said that was first QSO for his Cricket.  So less than a week.  Took me 2 months to make 10 QSOs.  QRPp WAS on 80M can't be far behind!

72, Curt KB5JO Cricketeer # 005