QRP Items for sale

bobby rolph

GM group. I have a few items that some of you may be interested in. All items are in very good condition and pictures are available upon request. Just email me direct if you are interested. 73
Bobby
kb4qnr

Bencher BY 1 Black in color $100 shipped
FT 817ND. Stock no mods $425 shipped
Xeigu X108g $225 shipped
Micro BITX V6 assembled $200 shipped
QCX 40 assembled in case $100 shipped
Alpha QRP mag loop $210 shipped
Shipping to lower 48 only

NV1F <Giulietti@...>

Dear Bobby, kb4qnr. Can I mail you a $100 US Postal Money order and will you ship it to me at 3200 Avenue G, Council Bluffs, IA 51501-1952 where I am now staying till Thanksgiving?  Is your address good with QRZ?  Thank you. John L. Giulietti, ex-AC1JI, ex-NV1F & now N1FE, my home QTH is in Connecticut, 860-836-2764

On 11/4/2020 10:30 AM, bobby rolph wrote:
GM group. I have a few items that some of you may be interested in. All items are in very good condition and pictures are available upon request. Just email me direct if you are interested. 73
Bobby
kb4qnr

Bencher BY 1 Black in color $100 shipped
FT 817ND. Stock no mods $425 shipped
Xeigu X108g $225 shipped
Micro BITX V6 assembled $200 shipped
QCX 40 assembled in case $100 shipped
Alpha QRP mag loop $210 shipped
Shipping to lower 48 only

Bobby Rolph

Hello John. Yes the money order will be fine. Please make it out to Charles Rolph and my info is good on QRZ.  This is the QCX CW transceiver. 73
Kb4qnr

On Nov 4, 2020, at 11:05 AM, NV1F <Giulietti@...> wrote:

[...]

      Thank you:  I will obtain and mail to you a $100 MO tomorrow.   I look forward to putting you QSX with case on the air:   I would like to build QRP's Hans Summer's 50 watt amplifier my self and  put them both on the air in tandem. Do you have any thoughts. Regards JLG/N1FE

On 11/4/2020 9:06 PM, Bobby Rolph via groups.io wrote:
[...]

    I mailed you a $100 US Postal Money order with cover letter for your QRP Labs 40-meter QSX (standard, i.e. non+) in case from the main Omaha, Nebr post office this morning.  Looking forward to receiving the unit and putting it on the air. Regards, John L Giulietti N1FE

On 11/4/2020 10:30 AM, bobby rolph wrote:
GM group. I have a few items that some of you may be interested in. All items are in very good condition and pictures are available upon request. Just email me direct if you are interested. 73
Bobby
kb4qnr

Bencher BY 1 Black in color $100 shipped
FT 817ND. Stock no mods $425 shipped
Xeigu X108g $225 shipped
Micro BITX V6 assembled $200 shipped
QCX 40 assembled in case $100 shipped
Alpha QRP mag loop $210 shipped
Shipping to lower 48 only

Lee

Please take this off-list...the seller asked that you e-mail him directly.............

TU es 73 de Lee KX4TT

On Thursday, 5 November 2020, 06:37:59 pm GMT+1, NV1F <giulietti@...> wrote:

[...]

Jeff Collins

Dear Lee,

    Some people may not know how to respond directly to the Sender without Sending to the whole group.

    I know it took me a couple of times to get it and in fact the last time I replied to someone I replied to the group and not just the sender. I screwed even knowing how.

Thank you,

Jeffrey R. Collins - W7GRV
FCC(SW) USN, Ret.
BS, EMT-P, FF I/II
On 11/5/2020 12:19 PM, Lee via groups.io wrote:

[...]

Thank you for the heads up.  I think I have it figured out now as how to send to one member only.  Regards, John L. Giulietti, a new-bee to QRPing