[ADV] Re: [4SQRP] November Edition of the QRP Banner

jrdock@ckt.net

Very interesting Banner Keith.  Read it cover to cover, just couldn’t put it down.  You obviously have some professional writing experience.   👍Awaiting the next Banner.

Jack .... WD0CFH

Pro

Jack R. Dock ... How about we give GOD a reason to continue blessing America?  In defense of America I pledge my life, my fortune and my sacred honor.
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.
"A veteran is someone who at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America for any amount, up to and including their lives.
                            Many of life's failures are people who
                            did not realize how close they were to
                            success when they gave up.
                                          Thomas A. Edison

On Nov 18, 2020, at 8:50 PM, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

WOW!
Nice Banner Keith.
Great job.
thanks
Johnny AC0BQ

On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 8:23 PM Keith Arns via groups.io <kc0pp=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
The November QRP Banner is now up on the website.  Hope you enjoy.

Regards,
Keith
KC0PP
QRP Banner Editor

http://www.4sqrp.com/4sqrpNewsLetter/202011.pdf

Keith Arns

Thanks for the compliment Jack.  It mostly has to do with the great contributors that make it a success.

Regards,
Keith
KC0PP

WA0ITP

GM Keith
I just read the newsletter and will add my congratulations also.   Great piece of work - thank you very much.  I see others have noticed your work and have recommended it to their clubs.  Great compliment.  Thank You !