Besides that, I grew up near Moore, OK!

72
Johnny ACØBQ

On Thu, Nov 26, 2020 at 7:00 PM WB5CTS/M "Hutch" via groups.io <Wb5cts=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Tnx Terry for the encouragement !  Plan to home brew an 80m ant along with better ground strapping on the Tahoe.

Paul you had a strong signal at times however, Hvy QSB was dropping sigs into the noise.  Thankyou for trying.

I’ll have a better plan for next week. The Hustler is just not getting the job done.

Thanks again fellas and Happy Holidays!

72. Hutch
WB5CTS/M

--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

WB5CTS/M "Hutch"

Tnx Terry for the encouragement ! Plan to home brew an 80m ant along with better ground strapping on the Tahoe.

Paul you had a strong signal at times however, Hvy QSB was dropping sigs into the noise. Thankyou for trying.

I’ll have a better plan for next week. The Hustler is just not getting the job done.

Thanks again fellas and Happy Holidays!

72. Hutch
WB5CTS/M

Paul Goemans

Steve,
  I heard you call me! I had copied down WB5CTS/  but was not sure of that. I did give you a call with a RST 339 but didn’t hear you respond.
  I see you are in my log a few times from past years, camping and QRP/ QRP but never on 80 meters.

WA9PWP

Sent from Pauls iPhone

On Nov 26, 2020, at 8:15 AM, WB5CTS/M "Hutch" via groups.io <Wb5cts@...> wrote:

Hi Fellas !
Johnny, No Joy on 40m. I heard no one. (noisy 40m)
80M,  I heard you briefly @ 0338Z 439 then gone. I heard Paul WA9PWP  559 wrkg a Qso @ 0322 Z then dropped into the
noise by Net time. Also heard Bert N0YJ briefly checking in. By 0345Z it was Dark and Cold in the truck
so QRT.  :-(  Until next time....72 es Happy Thankgiving to you and your families.

p.s.The Goal is  to check-in on 80M mobile 5w or less.  WB5CTS/M

WA0ITP

Hello Hutch,
Keep trying, you'll make it.  Hope to hear you soon!

72  WA0ITP

On Thu, Nov 26, 2020 at 8:15 AM WB5CTS/M "Hutch" via groups.io <Wb5cts=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

John - KK4ITX

Johnny & All,

I was there for both Nets again tonight.  40m had SSB @ 7.121 and 7.124 ish and splashing around. .... only heard a few numbers and letters but not enough in a row for me to do anything with.  80m had a steady S5 noise with some QRM around 3563 that went to S9.

Maybe one of these nights I’ll go to a nearby local park that is usually radio quiet and see if I have any success there.

Anyway exercised my arthritic fingers with pushing buttons and turning knobs so all wa not lost.

Wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving !

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Nov 25, 2020, at 21:49, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Ge Group
Happy Thanksgiving!

Signals were fair tonight, band was not too noisy.

Check is's were
40 Meters
WA9PWP PAUL
N4ELM DAVE