4 SQRP 40 & 80 METER NET REPORT

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Hutch
I will keep a open ear out for you on the 80 meter net.
I used to run CW /m and would love to get you checked in.

Besides that, I grew up near Moore, OK!

Johnny ACØBQ 

On Thu, Nov 26, 2020 at 7:00 PM WB5CTS/M "Hutch" via groups.io <Wb5cts=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Tnx Terry for the encouragement !  Plan to home brew an 80m ant along with better ground strapping on the Tahoe.

Paul you had a strong signal at times however, Hvy QSB was dropping sigs into the noise.  Thankyou for trying.

I’ll have a better plan for next week. The Hustler is just not getting the job done.

Thanks again fellas and Happy Holidays!

72. Hutch
WB5CTS/M

--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

WB5CTS/M "Hutch"

Tnx Terry for the encouragement ! Plan to home brew an 80m ant along with better ground strapping on the Tahoe.

Paul you had a strong signal at times however, Hvy QSB was dropping sigs into the noise. Thankyou for trying.

I’ll have a better plan for next week. The Hustler is just not getting the job done.

Thanks again fellas and Happy Holidays!

72. Hutch
WB5CTS/M

Paul Goemans

Steve,
  I heard you call me! I had copied down WB5CTS/  but was not sure of that. I did give you a call with a RST 339 but didn’t hear you respond. 
  I see you are in my log a few times from past years, camping and QRP/ QRP but never on 80 meters.

WA9PWP 

Sent from Pauls iPhone

On Nov 26, 2020, at 8:15 AM, WB5CTS/M "Hutch" via groups.io <Wb5cts@...> wrote:

Hi Fellas !
Johnny, No Joy on 40m. I heard no one. (noisy 40m)
80M,  I heard you briefly @ 0338Z 439 then gone. I heard Paul WA9PWP  559 wrkg a Qso @ 0322 Z then dropped into the
noise by Net time. Also heard Bert N0YJ briefly checking in. By 0345Z it was Dark and Cold in the truck
so QRT.  :-(  Until next time....72 es Happy Thankgiving to you and your families.

p.s.The Goal is  to check-in on 80M mobile 5w or less.  WB5CTS/M

WA0ITP

Hello Hutch,
Keep trying, you'll make it.  Hope to hear you soon!

72  WA0ITP

On Thu, Nov 26, 2020 at 8:15 AM WB5CTS/M "Hutch" via groups.io <Wb5cts=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Fellas !
80M,  I heard you briefly @ 0338Z 439 then gone. I heard Paul WA9PWP  559 wrkg a Qso @ 0322 Z then dropped into the
noise by Net time. Also heard Bert N0YJ briefly checking in. By 0345Z it was Dark and Cold in the truck
so QRT.  :-(  Until next time....72 es Happy Thankgiving to you and your families.

--

WB5CTS/M "Hutch"

Hi Fellas !

John - KK4ITX

Johnny & All,

I was there for both Nets again tonight.  40m had SSB @ 7.121 and 7.124 ish and splashing around. .... only heard a few numbers and letters but not enough in a row for me to do anything with.  80m had a steady S5 noise with some QRM around 3563 that went to S9.

Maybe one of these nights I’ll go to a nearby local park that is usually radio quiet and see if I have any success there.

Anyway exercised my arthritic fingers with pushing buttons and turning knobs so all wa not lost.

Wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving !

John
KK4ITX 

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Nov 25, 2020, at 21:49, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Ge Group 
Happy Thanksgiving! 

Signals were fair tonight, band was not too noisy. 

Check is's were
40 Meters
WA9PWP PAUL 
N4ELM DAVE 
W2SH CHAS 

80 METER CHECK IN'S:

N0YJ BERT 
WA0ITP TERRY 
WA9PWP PAUL * DOUBLE 
N4MJ GLENN 
N4ELM * DOUBLE 

Stay safe and well, 
Johnny AC0BQ 

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Group 
Happy Thanksgiving! 

Signals were fair tonight, band was not too noisy. 

Check is's were
40 Meters
WA9PWP PAUL 
N4ELM DAVE 
W2SH CHAS 

80 METER CHECK IN'S:

N0YJ BERT 
WA0ITP TERRY 
WA9PWP PAUL * DOUBLE 
N4MJ GLENN 
N4ELM * DOUBLE 

Stay safe and well,