Happy Holidays

WA0ITP

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Four Staters.

--

W0MQY

Thanks Terry and I hope you and your family enjoy a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as well. Thanks for the beautiful card also.
Joe W0MQY

On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 12:23 PM WA0ITP <wa0itp123@...> wrote:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Four Staters.

Joe Porter, PhD

SEKARC.net

A.R.R.L. Member
F.I.S.T.S. cw club   #19078
N.A.Q.C.C.   #10355
4sqrp Group   #103
S.K.C.C.   #4213
NJ Skeeter  #66  (2020)
Sasquatch   #855

Johnny AC0BQ

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
to you as well, Terry, Joe.

Be safe and stay healthy in the new year!
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

W0MQY

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family too Johnny. I Hope to God 2021 is a much better year for you and all the 4 stater’s.
We are all fine here and I hope everyone is staying healthy and safe.  72/73  Joe W0MQY

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

--
Joe Porter, PhD

SEKARC.net

A.R.R.L. Member
F.I.S.T.S. cw club   #19078
N.A.Q.C.C.   #10355
4sqrp Group   #103
S.K.C.C.   #4213
NJ Skeeter  #66  (2020)
Sasquatch   #855

Dick Hammond

Merry Christmas everyone,  Start over next year.

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

--
Joe Porter, PhD

SEKARC.net

A.R.R.L. Member
F.I.S.T.S. cw club   #19078
N.A.Q.C.C.   #10355
4sqrp Group   #103
S.K.C.C.   #4213
NJ Skeeter  #66  (2020)
Sasquatch   #855

--
What a great improvement,  Yahoo just didn't work for me.  Dick,  n0tgr

Walter - K5EST

Yes, Happy Holidays to all of the 4 State members. No Holiday cards mailed this year so maybe better times next year.

May 2021 truly be a great New QRP Year.

73,

Joy - NQ5R
and
Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw
https://www.qrz.com/db/k5est

On Mon, Dec 21, 2020, 12:23 WA0ITP <wa0itp123@...> wrote:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Four Staters.

--

n4mj

Merry Christmas and Happy 2021 to all.

Inline image
73 de n4mj//glenn

  Thank you!

On Monday, December 21, 2020, 06:51:06 PM CST, Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...> wrote:

Yes, Happy Holidays to all of the 4 State members. No Holiday cards mailed this year so maybe better times next year.

May 2021 truly be a great New QRP Year.

73,

Joy - NQ5R
and
Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw
https://www.qrz.com/db/k5est

On Mon, Dec 21, 2020, 12:23 WA0ITP <wa0itp123@...> wrote:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Four Staters.

--

Daniel Mullen

I'm so disappointed that you chose to start this.
  Danny KD0SZS

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy A10e, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Four Staters.

--
Tnx es 72  WAØITP

WR9H

OK, George. Happy Holidays to you and your family. Everyone else Merry Christmas  and Happy New Year.
WR9H/ Herb

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Four Staters.

--
Tnx es 72  WAØITP

Robert

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to  everyone, and good health.

72's
Bert
N0YJ

And