Keep on trying, you’ve made it before!!
72
Johnny ACØBQ

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 7:55 AM John - KK4ITX via groups.io <jleahy00=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Just so you know there are more folks trying to check in.

Second night in a row that 40m was unkind to me,  heard only parts of a Call on 7122.

HNY all !

John
KK4ITX
Zephyrhills, FL

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Dec 30, 2020, at 22:02, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Ge Group
Pretty good net tonight!
Everybody must be home anticipating New years!
Happy New Years to you all, I am wishing for a less stressful 2020!

Net report is

40 METERS
KW4JS JOHN
N43LM DAVE
WG5F ED
N4MJ GLENN
N0YJ BERT

80 METER CHECK IN'S:
AA9AA MIKE
N4MJ GLENN * DOUBLE
NOYJ BERT * DOUBLE
WG5F ED * DOUBLE
N4HV JOHN
N4ELM * DOUBLE
W5GNB GARY
WB0CFF CARL
KB6GNU DAN (ALMOST)  Lost him in the QSB

72
all
Be safe for the New Year