I will have a listen!!
72
Johnny

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 8:15 AM Charles W. Powell via groups.io <doctorcwp=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

My list of podcasts:

Ham Radio Workbench - https://www.hamradioworkbench.com - interviews and/or technical, operating notes such as portable
QSO Today - 4Z1UG, Eric Guth https://www.qsotoday.com - interviews with notable ops
ICQ Podcast - from UK https://www.icqpodcast.com - News perspectives, product reviews
This Week In Amateur Radio http://www.twiar.org - long report on variety of items including FCC filings
Amateur Radio Newsline https://www.arnewsline.org - short amateur news report
Foundations of Amateur Radio - 5 min podcast, always topical http://podcasts.itmaze.com.au/foundations - interesting fellow who refuses to upgrade from Aussie Foundation license but probably knows more about amateur radio than most ops.  Available in Morse code if you're interested in improving your head copy, around 20 WPM I think

These are available through phone apps or online.  Stitcher is one of the podcast players, or you can find them on Tune-in, iTunes, and any number of other sources.

73,

Charles - NK8O

On 12/30/20 9:55 PM, Robert wrote:
GOOD NET,  THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO CHECKED IN TONIGHT

NK8O CHARLES
AC0BQ JOHNNY
K0BOG CHUCK
W0AO BOB