Bayou Jumper underway

Mark Hansen

My kit arrived today and is well underway on the bench. So far it is a fun build. My son and I are going to fashion the wooden box to house it. I have also ordered the Hi-Per Mite filter. That sounds like a great addition from what I have seen and heard on YouTube.

I wonder if most people build the filter in to the unit or use it as an external addon. That would have the advantage of being used with other rigs. I'm leaning toward building it into the rig and just adding a switch.

I'm in favor of bringing back a version of the Soup'er Up'er as well!

73 - Mark WA0RXR

Mark

I have the original white faced BJ which works extremely well. Nevertheless a filter would be helpful. My Hi-Per-Mite should arrive today or tomorrow. I plan on trying it as an external addition first. If that works, I have a plan for putting it in the BJ wooden suitcase. I can let you know how it goes.

73
Peter
AA2VG

--
Peter S. DeLuca
AA2VG

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm Peter
Its a great audio filter.
It takes power, audio in and out to headphones.
I built one stand alone and used a double pole double throw switch as a by pass.
this lets you get close then narrow down on a signal.

On Thu, Jan 7, 2021 at 9:01 AM Peter AA2VG <Petersdeluca@...> wrote:
[...]

bryan rice

Hi my friend i put my filter with the rig a little masking tape drill out hole below the phone jack add switch nice addition for a cw filter. Hope to work u soon agent 049.

On Wed, Jan 6, 2021, 8:53 PM Mark Hansen <iowasailor726@...> wrote:
My kit arrived today and is well underway on the bench. So far it is a fun build. My son and I are going to fashion the wooden box to house it. I have also ordered the  Hi-Per Mite filter. That sounds like a great addition from what I have seen and heard on YouTube.

I wonder if most people build the filter in to the unit or use it as an external addon. That would have the advantage of being used with other rigs. I'm leaning toward building it into the rig and just adding a switch.

I'm in favor of bringing back a version of the Soup'er Up'er as well!

73 - Mark  WA0RXR

Gary E. Kohtala

My vote is also to ressurect the
Soup'er Up'er now that the BJ is back. It would greatly enhance the rig and the wheel would not have to be reinvented.

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK

Sent from BlueMail

On Jan 7, 2021, at 10:11, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:
[...]

Gm Gary
It’s being talked about?
72
Johnny

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Daniel Walter

Hoping to order a BJ in the next round. And add me to the list for a Soup'er Up'er, or at least the bare board.
--
72/73, Dan
NM3A

Dan,

What is a Soup'er Up'er?

EuGene, KA5NLY

On Thursday, February 25, 2021, 7:40:37 PM CST, Daniel Walter via groups.io <nm3a@...> wrote:

Hoping to order a BJ in the next round. And add me to the list for a Soup'er Up'er, or at least the bare board.
--
72/73, Dan
NM3A

Tom Crowley

Add me to the list for the soup’er up’er.  I’m just completing my BJ.

Tom  KT4XN

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hoping to order a BJ in the next round. And add me to the list for a Soup'er Up'er, or at least the bare board.
--
72/73, Dan
NM3A

K7BXI

Please add me to the list for Soup’er Up’er., or at least the bare board.
Thanks,
.Ken

Ken Cone
K7BXI

On Feb 25, 2021, at 5:40 PM, Daniel Walter via groups.io <nm3a@...> wrote:

Hoping to order a BJ in the next round. And add me to the list for a Soup'er Up'er, or at least the bare board.
--
72/73, Dan
NM3A

Gary E. Kohtala

I'd like a soup’er up’er as well. Thanks.

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK

---

On Thursday, February 25, 2021, 9:42:34 PM EST, Tom Crowley <crowleytj@...> wrote:

Add me to the list for the soup’er up’er.  I’m just completing my BJ.

Tom  KT4XN

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hoping to order a BJ in the next round. And add me to the list for a Soup'er Up'er, or at least the bare board.
--
72/73, Dan
NM3A

William Fogel

Did not know that anyone was making a list, but you can add my name to it.  Had to take a short vacation from the build due to the weather and the fact that my bench is outside in the TX room   But our weather is back to normal and I get back to the bench tomorrow in the 80 degree heat.

73 Bill
AG5SK