DMR Net

Keith Jenkins

Did the new DMR net complete.  I was monitoring the talk group but did not get any activity.
73
K9JKJ

Robert

we where there from 21:00 to about 21:20 cst

On Thu, Jan 7, 2021 at 7:52 PM Keith Jenkins via groups.io <k9jkj=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Did the new DMR net complete.  I was monitoring the talk group but did not get any activity.
73
K9JKJ

Johnny AC0BQ

It was working Keith.
You may need to test your setup?
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Keith Jenkins

Thank you, there was an issue I found on brandmeister self care, I think everything is working now.
See you next Wednesday.
73

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com