Send in your score

John Lonigro

OK folks.  I almost forgot that last night was the First Second Sunday Sprint of the new year.  You know the drill. Enter your score (at qrpcontest.com) before tomorrow evening.  I'll either tabulate the scores then or early Wednesday morning.

72,
John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator

Johnny AC0BQ

Hey John
Pretty nice turn out!
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

John Lonigro

Johnny:

To tell  you the truth, I haven't looked yet.  I've got plumbers and tuckpointers running all around my house and I had to take my wife to PT.  Now I'm headed to the doctor for my 6 month checkup (required for the extended warranty-hi).

I'll take your word for it.  Glad to hear things are starting off with a bang.  I'll check tomorrow night when I tabulate everything.

72,
John, AA0VE

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

--