This is the Vernier

Robert

Dan Reynolds

You know this will sound totally dumb but these are on of my favorite things in ham DIY in the world. Don't get me wrong - I love microcontrollers and all the neat stuff we have (I am a computer geek for a living after all). But there is just something about the mechanical "feel" of a Vernier dial. We need to figure out how to build them into encoders now. LOL.
--
Dan Reynolds -- KB9JLO

Bob Parr

Someone had posted a version of the Verier knob with a reduction gear... can they re-post that link, please?

Bob
KG5GTE

Robert wrote:

John - KK4ITX

I purchased one from NM0S around $15.00, looks exactly like the Philmore.

I found it on eBay.

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁