Looking for repair service for ICOM756

Sam Billingsley

Thanks for your online and offline replies.  I have decided to use Paul Hansen W6XA  Tucker GA to look at the old rig. Hopefully it can be repaired but it may be time for a new rig.

Sam AE4G

Gary AFN4A

Sam,

Let me recommend Bill Grassa, N4ATS. His telephone number is 407-957-8054 and his address is 4854 Sparrow Drive, St. Cloud, FL 34772 which is near Orlando. HE DOES GREAT WORK and his prices are terrific as well. Can't praise him enough.

Bill used to do all the repair work for a local branch of a national amateur radio chain before it closed its doors a few years ago. He is very well known for his outstanding work.

Give him a call or shoot him an email at grassa@... but I will warn you that he will probably need you to respond to a "confirmation" email as he has a system to guard against spam, etc.

Good luck es 73,

Gary N3OS

On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 10:57 AM Sam Billingsley <billingsleysam@...> wrote:
I have an ICOM 756 that needs some professional repair service. Anyone have any recommendations?

Sam AE4GX

--
73 DE N3OS - Gary
QRPARCI #3425