Schematics for K8IQY Designer Dream Boards

Jim Manley

Hi Dan,

$20 sent to my Newest, Bestest Friend for Life!  Your mileage may vary, of course ...  😀

I love that animated GIF and found it at
http://www2.hawaii.edu/~rtoyama/73flash.html, in case anyone thinks I had anything to do with it.  My BS is in engineering and MS is in computer science, and my thesis is in 3-D graphics for modeling and simulation, so computer graphics stuff is deep in my wheelhouse and areas of interest.

Thanks for helping me acquire the boards and

Jim  KJ7JHE

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 11:02 AM Dan Reynolds <on30ng@...> wrote:
On Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 09:44 PM, Dan Reynolds wrote:
I have (3) sets of boards. I honestly probably will never use them.
Contact me off list if interested.
I had (2) sets - but I think they have sold. Thanks.

--
Dan Reynolds -- KB9JLO

Dan Reynolds

On Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 09:44 PM, Dan Reynolds wrote:
I have (3) sets of boards. I honestly probably will never use them.
Contact me off list if interested.
I had (2) sets - but I think they have sold. Thanks.

--
Dan Reynolds -- KB9JLO
<><

Dan Reynolds

I have (3) sets of boards. I honestly probably will never use them.
Contact me off list if interested.
--
Dan Reynolds -- KB9JLO

John

How about a new release of boards?

Soldering irons are ready
John VE3IpS

John C. Demuth - K8CQA

Somehow I missed this offering when it was posted in the past.  I would easily be game for 2 or probably 3 sets of boards if they are offered again.  Completely retired now, so hope to have the time to work on projects like this (as well as building my backlog of kits 😀 ).
Jonn - K8CQA

Dan Reynolds

What would really be cool is a group build of something using these boards. Just a lashup type of transmitter/receiver - with an option to use some sort of VFO - there are a zillion types of digital VFO's out there...

Some of us need a little help. We understand the building blocks but don't always know how to put it all together

--
Dan Reynolds -- KB9JLO

Gary E. Kohtala

That link works fine at my location. Must be an issue on your end.

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK

R Green

Thanks to all for helping track these down.

Now I need to decide what to build with them !

Jim Kortge

Ron,

Thanks so much; very much appreciated.

72 and stay well,

Jim, K8IQY

On 2/1/2021 2:58 PM, AG1P Ron wrote:

To the Group,

The Designer Dream Boards page has been repaired and the links are working again. I apologize for not getting to this sooner after the hack. I have had a lot of changes on my plate in preparation for the upcoming virtual OzarkCon.

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster