They will answer your questions.
73
Johnny ACØBQ

On Sat, Feb 6, 2021 at 1:36 PM Philip Karras via groups.io <ke3fl=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks Johnny,

Guess I'm getting confused with all the "QRP" stuff I've been picking up lately as to who is who. I guess I wait till they respond via the address on the documentation then.

73 de KE3FL,
Phil
ARRL OES, ORS, & VE
ARRL Life Member

On Saturday, February 6, 2021, 1:17:20 PM EST, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Philip
Your posting to the wrong reflector.
We don’t have ANY affiliation with
This group.
Please contact them direct.

Johnny ACØBQ

On Sat, Feb 6, 2021 at 12:03 PM Philip Karras via groups.io <ke3fl=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Mine came with a broken battery holder, one of the solder pins was broken off & I might be able to solder a wire to it but I'll probably end up melting much of the case & that might be even worse.

The problem is I've sent an email to the address provided and not received any answer about a broken part replacement. Anyone know who to contact and/or how long it takes to get a response?

Tnx es 73 de KE3FL,
Phil
-----

On Saturday, February 6, 2021, 12:56:19 PM EST, Philip Karras via groups.io <ke3fl=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Anyone found a good one or someone who it 3D printing one?

Tnx es 73 de KE3FL,
Phil
-----

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Philip Karras <ke3fl@...>

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Curt

Phil

Web search led me to pacific antenna, info there. Its a small business, respect they may not work everyday.

Curt

Johnny AC0BQ