From: main@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:main@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Beard
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 7:34 PM
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Missing Email Address

That’s confusing I already got it.

I can forward it to you if you need it.

Jim Beard
jfbeard@...

AE5ZZ

On Feb 17, 2021, at 9:12 PM, AG1P Ron <ag1p@...> wrote:

To Cierra DuBose Polhemus,

You registered for Virtual OzarkCon but did not provide an email address. I cannot send you your login information for the Zoom session without one. Please send an email to registration@... so I can answer with your login info.

72 - Ron - AGP

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster

Virtual OzarkCon Registrar

Jim Beard

That’s confusing I already got it.

I can forward it to you if you need it.

Jim Beard
jfbeard@...
AE5ZZ

On Feb 17, 2021, at 9:12 PM, AG1P Ron <ag1p@...> wrote:

To Cierra DuBose Polhemus,

You registered for Virtual OzarkCon but did not provide an email address. I cannot send you your login information for the Zoom session without one. Please send an email to registration@... so I can answer with your login info.

72 - Ron - AGP

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster

Virtual OzarkCon Registrar

AG1P Ron