OT: For Sale QCX-Mini Verson 1 - 40 meters

Jim Sheldon

If anyone is looking for a nice little single band QRP rig, I have a QCX-Mini (version 1 but with the self destruct repair modifications installed and everything is working great) for 40 meters.

I finally received my Version 2 and have it on the air so I no longer need the other one. Original cost for the kit was $97 and I'm asking 90 for this one US only. I'll pay the shipping (Priority Mail).

Output power is 5+ watts and it's in cosmetically great condition.

Only the radio in the picture is included, the key and speaker are not.

PayPal is the only way I can accept payment.

First "I'll take it" gets right of first refusal - please reply off list to w0eb (at) cox dot net or via private reply to this message.

Thanks,
Jim - W0EB. 4SQRP #44
Park City, KS

Jim Sheldon

This has been spoken for - thanks to all who showed interest.

W0EB