Topics

80 meter net

Charles W. Powell

I didn’t hear anyone calling for net control on 80 meters, so I eventually called it.

QNI:

WA0ITP - Terry, IA
WN0WWY - Dale, KS
N4MJ - Glenn, TN
NK8O - Chas, KS NCS

Sorry for the late report. I was busy in the shack and the laptop was upstairs.

72,

Chas - NK8O

Johnny Matlock

Thanks Charles
I had a scheduled monthly meeting
tonight.
I forgot to announce it in the reflector.
72
Johnny