From: Johnny Matlock
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 8:53 PM
To: 4SQRP@groups.io
Subject: [4SQRP] 80 meter Net Report

Good Evening group:
Check in's were:
N0NBD PAUL
WA9PWP PAUL
KL7IXI MIKE
WA5BDU NICK
AND
WB0CFF CARL

I had another station try but I couldn't get all of the call sign, sorry.

80 M was noisy, but I have Heard worse!
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ ..

wa4dou@juno.com

Hi Johnny & gang,
I could hear net control and the several checkin's, but all except PWP were only Q0-2 in the QRN. Heard K3NLT try to check in about 0140Z, but don't think he made it. WA9PWP was about 449 here and K3NLT was about 569.

72 de Roy WA4DOU

I had another station try but I couldn't get all of the call sign, sorry.

80 M was noisy, but I have Heard worse!
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ ..

Drink 1 Cup Before Bed, Watch Your Body Fat Melt Like Crazy
mayserve-magestor.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5cdcc591da6d45903932st01vuc

Ruth A Mumaw

Hello Johnny, that may have been me. I got home in time for your net, but you were almost "ESP" strength. You did are after one of my attempts to get your attention. I will try again next week. Sure hope they get a new 40 meter NCS!!

RUSS K3NLT

On May 15, 2019, at 9:53 PM, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Good Evening group:
Check in's were:
N0NBD PAUL
WA9PWP PAUL
KL7IXI MIKE
WA5BDU NICK
AND
WB0CFF CARL

I had another station try but I couldn't get all of the call sign, sorry.

80 M was noisy, but I have Heard worse!
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ ..