Thanks guys
Have a fun and safe field day.
--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

John KK4ITX

40m was Wall to Wall QRM, 80m while somewhat quieter only yielded an occasional dit or dah, sometimes 3-4.

Put out my Call on each Freq. Once only.

73,

John
KK4ITX
Wells, ME (summer QTH)

If you need a parachute and don't have one you probably won't need one again.

On Jun 19, 2019, at 22:41, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Ge Group
Lots of noise on 80 meters tonight!

Check in’s were WA0ITP TERRY
WA9PWP PAUL
KL7IXI MIKE

Thanks guys
Have a fun and safe field day.
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Dennis Yancey

I couldn't hear much on 40, but sounded like some weak signals. Nothing on 80. I tried to check in on both but I guess 6 watts just not enough last night.

Dennis,
KD4EPG

Johnny Matlock

Ge Dennis
Let’s just say the bands are weak at their very best!

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com