From: casey kerchner
To: 4sqrp@...
Sent: Friday, March 1, 2013 3:24 PM
Subject: [4sqrp] Re: 80 meter Pig Rig

I would consider one on 3535 in the future ~
Like I need "one more" Project ~
Wish there were other QRP ops in my area ~

73 de KC9IH ~ ex-WD9GKA, ex-WB9HCL, ex-K9UCF
10-X #38221, SKCC #9396, NAQCC # 6165,
QRP ARCI #5435, Flying Pigs #2926,
GORC #414, MI QRP #1163, et al

WA0ITP

DG, Casey, and all

Make your requests known to Diz, he may do an 80M version if he gets enuff
requests.
w8diz@...
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA�ITP