Topics

80m tonight

n4mj

FWIW - worked WN0WWY on 3.564 @ 0236Z.  Sig was weak and covered by QRN, QSB, and even at one time by QRM (tuner-upper).
Dale's sigs were 229 at best.

heard a station on 40m and I believe he was in QSO with Chas, W2SH.  If it was Chas his sigs were about like Dale's.

Bands continue to be awful at best.

73 de n4mj//glenn

PLEASE REMOVE all email addresses before you send it on and use BCC option when forwarding"
  Thank you! 

w2sh@...

Plenty of QRN here also. But on 80m I worked Paul WA9PWP close to the net's start time.  I was 559, he was 579, but I've got about an hour more darkness than Paul.

On 40m I was the first QNI with NØYJ, tonight's NCS.  I didn't hear any other QNIs thereafter. Guess the band was too long for the 4S heart land stations.

Charles (aka Chas), W2SH

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of n4mj via Groups.Io <n4mj@...>
Sent: Wednesday, November 6, 2019 21:43
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io <main@4sqrp.groups.io>
Subject: [4SQRP] 80m tonight

FWIW - worked WN0WWY on 3.564 @ 0236Z.  Sig was weak and covered by QRN, QSB, and even at one time by QRM (tuner-upper).
Dale's sigs were 229 at best.

heard a station on 40m and I believe he was in QSO with Chas, W2SH.  If it was Chas his sigs were about like Dale's.

Bands continue to be awful at best.

73 de n4mj//glenn

PLEASE REMOVE all email addresses before you send it on and use BCC option when forwarding"
  Thank you! 

--
Charles Moizeau, W2SH

wynger99@yahoo.com

I only heard two sigs tonight. Chas for a short time, tried to call back but he couldn't hear me.
Then Glenn in Tenn had a good  and  steady signal on my end 559 most of the time.  Tks Glenn for digging out my weak signal.  Til next time 73;s all.

Dale WN0WWY