OZARKCON 2021

JAMES DAVIDSON

What a blessing .Never missed a dit!  well  done   enjoyed this very much and saw a lot of folks I have talked to over the yrs.    Next year HOPE we can have one at Branson .  thanks to all the work these folks  put in to this ocon.    each year .giving of their time  .. THANK YOU   JIM DAVIDSON    KC0DD   #187                      HAVE A BLESSED DAY

Tom Sevart

On 4/10/2021 09:57, griffithsesq.robert via groups.io wrote:
Are all of the Homebrew submissions shown under the Homebrew tab of the main Ozarkcon page? 73. Griff NE3I
There was one late entry which may not be posted to the page yet.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

james crooke

Hi Ron,

Not sure if you saw my email to you earlier this morning.  I don’t have the link yet for the meeting.

Sorry for the trouble.

73,

Jim Crooke, K0ESE

On 2021-04-09 21:18, Johnny AC0BQ wrote:

Good evening group

This is a reminder that Ozarkcon 2021 will take place tomorrow via Zoom.

The event will take place at 8:30 central time.

You should have been emailed a link to log on shortly after the registration closed.

You can find the agenda here:

The volunteers and speakers have done a excellent job.

Hope to see you there.

72

Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

griffithsesq.robert

Are all of the Homebrew submissions shown under the Homebrew tab of the main Ozarkcon page? 73. Griff NE3I

AG1P Ron

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

John - KK4ITX

Search your emails for:

Subject: OzarkCon Registration Information

john
kk4itx

Click Here for Zephyrhills Area Amateur Radio Club
Many of life's failures are people who
did not realize how close they were to
success when they gave up.
       Thomas A. Edison

On Saturday, April 10, 2021, 09:02:50 AM EDT, Roger-N0RSR <roger.rugg@...> wrote:

Subject was OzarkCon Registration Information

George Phoenix

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Roger-N0RSR

Subject was OzarkCon Registration Information

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm Stan
Ron potter takes care of

On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 9:38 PM Stan Grigsby <stan.grigsby@...> wrote:
Johnny,
I have been looking for that, I am on the attendance list, so I did register. But, I can't find it.
Thanks,
stan,
WA6AAI

Amateur Radio <http://www.arrl.org/college-students-and-educators>; the original wireless international social network and a great source of engineers and scientists https://hamsci.org/ .   73 Stan WA6AAI/0

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Joe KU5M

Same here, Johnny. What was the sender? I guess the topic is OzarkCon.
--
Joe   KU5M

Stan Grigsby

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com