Ozarkcon prizes

Walter - K5EST

One of the base beliefs of 4SQRP has always been "No Rules - No Dues" and as a byline we make our own money to advance QRP fun!

Ozarkcon,  is an excellent event that has  many many members helping with event  plus radio equipment designs, testing, components acquisition, kitting/shipping, and support when something doesn't go right. Nope, we aren't perfect but making QRP kit building fun seems to be working.

Congratulations to the winners and Ocon attendees and staff for still being the best of the best!

73,

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw
https://www.qrz.com/db/k5est
4SQRP -> Enlighten, Entertain, and Educate

On Sun, Apr 11, 2021, 10:28 Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:
Gm Karen, Randy
Congrats!
Ed Meyer is the prize chairman and will be contacting you soon to verify shipping info.

He has over a 100 prizes to ship
So it may take a few days.

Thanks for attending.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

On Sun, Apr 11, 2021 at 10:23 AM Randall Wood <randallnwood@...> wrote:
Congrats Karen!

I won the Begali and never win anything either. So I am going to echo your question. Is there anything you guys need me to do for that?

The event was great! Thank you to all the speakers and people who made the event happen.

-Randy KE8JWB

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Tim N9PUZ

All,

Everyone who attended, whether they one a prize or not, should consider that it takes a huge amount of effort and expense to put on either the in-person Ozarkcon or the virtual one like this year's edition. Please support 4SQRP by purchasing a kit even if you just want to donate it as a prize for Ozarkcon 2022! Remember, all those nice prizes take actual 4SQRP cash to ship to the winners!

Tim N9PUZ

On 4/11/2021 9:46 AM, AG4CC wrote:
Wow, I am the grand prize winner of the IC-705! And never won anything before.

Is there something I have to do to get it sent to me?

Thanks to all the excellent presenters and all who worked behind the scenes.

73,
Karen AG4CC

Jim Sheldon

Nope. Just be patient. They have about 150 prizes to ship but they’ll ship to you automatically according to info on Ozarkcon webpages(s).

On Apr 11, 2021, at 10:23 AM, Randall Wood <randallnwood@gmail.com> wrote:

Congrats Karen!

I won the Begali and never win anything either. So I am going to echo your question. Is there anything you guys need me to do for that?

The event was great! Thank you to all the speakers and people who made the event happen.

-Randy KE8JWB

Johnny AC0BQ