NET REPORTS

K8DDB

Nice to meet you on the Net Johnny.

Good job on pulling my Bayou Jumper signal out of the QSB soup. I’ll have to get used to sending without a sidetone ‘til the Soup’er Upper kit is available.

I really enjoy being part of the 4SQRP group – Great bunch!

72,

Mike K8DDB

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm John
Good to hear from you on 40 Meters.
It can be done!
72
Johnny ACØBQ

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 9:43 PM John - KK4ITX via groups.io <jleahy00=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Finally made it !  There was about a two minute window on 40m where Johnny’s signal was readable and it started strong and wilted..... heard the BJ, mine is 80% assembled.

On 80m Johnny’s window was 20 seconds...... heard his call and that was it.

5w on a wire not bad from Florida to Kansas.

Thanks for your efforts Johnny.

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Apr 14, 2021, at 22:01, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Ge Group
Nice turn out on 40 Meters, quite a few new call signs checking in.

Check In's Were:
40 Meters

N4ELM DAVE
N4MJ GLENN
KO8S KARL
N0RSR ROGER
WD4CFN STEVE
KK4ITX JOHN
W0SPT PAUL
K8DDB MIKE  on a newly built Bayou Jumper!

80 Meter Check in's were:
N0YJ BERT
WA0ITP TERRY
N4ELM DAVE
KK5IB DARRYL
WN0WWY DALE

Thanks Eveyone for the great net!

JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm Glenn
I was wonder where you were?
I thought you might have had local storms move in.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 9:39 PM n4mj via groups.io <n4mj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Not a peep on 80m Johnny, zero, nada, nothing.
73/72 de n4mj//glenn

  Thank you!

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm Steve
I have checking the lower frequency
now that we have new Bayou Jumpers on the air.

Glad to meet u on the net.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

On Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 1:20 AM Steve WD4CFN <steveghertner@...> wrote:
Thanks for listening down!  I was using my Bayou Jumper, and the crystal transmits on 7.121.

Thanks,

Steve WD4CFN