Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets - Wed, 04/21/2021 #cal-notice

Roger-N0RSR

Wow...tough propagation even on the internet...

DMR net answer: Yes, fox hunting is one of the favorite things. There's a moveable on demand hunt hear around Phoenix.  I feel there'll be a doppler antenna system in my future...

Sorry to jump in and speed report, but DMR booted me out a time or two.

-Roger
N0RSR

On Wed, Apr 21, 2021, 6:00 PM main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets

When:
Wednesday, 21 April 2021
20:00 to 21:00
(GMT-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:
40 and 80 Meters

Organizer:
jomatlock@...

The 40 Meter Net will be at 8:00 pm central time (DST)  on 7.122 +-. QRM
NCS is WQ5RP/ACØBQ

Wednesday evening 80 Meter CW Net. will be at  (8:30PM Central Time Wednesday (DST).

The 80 meter net will be called on 3.564 MHz +/- QRM.
Net control operator is Johnny ACØBQ

* NEW *  Wednesday evening DMR Voice Net will be at (Thursday) 02:00 UTC (9:00PM Central dst Time Wednesday/)
Four States QRP has a Brandmeister DMR Talk Group (TG31654). Join us to discuss QRP, ask questions, or just ragchew. The Wednesday net is a directed net  but any other time you may use the Talk Group to chat with other QRPers.
Net Control operator is Bert NØYJ.